In episode 37, we're sharing 10 fun ideas for being festive at your studio this time of year.
1. Decorating the Studio
2. Fun Dance Class Activities: Check out these blog posts for TONS of fun dance activities (even more than we covered in the episode):
Confetti Mood: Wondrous & Whimsical
Reindeer Games: Dance Activities for Preschool Classes
Candy Cane Lane
Wondrous Wintry Dance Class Activities
Merry Moves & Jingle Grooves
3. Performing Company Party: These simple parties are held during class. They dress festively, divide into teams and do fun holiday relay races and other games. It's a super fun event and great team bonding!
4. Holiday Show: This 2-hour show is the first time our company dancers showcase their new pieces for the year. It motivates us to finish dances costumes before they have to compete, and it's also festive with a few holiday dances, too.
5. Elf on the Shelf: Our Elf’s name is PomPom and, she appears for about 8-10 days each season. She always ties into our recital theme - outfits included!
6. Staff Party: Our staff holiday party varies from year to year in timing and type of event. We're doing the 12 Days of Rhythmas for the second time! We rent a Furbus for a few hours take our staff on a journey with planned stops for little activities and photo ops tied into the popular holiday song. The tour ends at a restaurant for lunch and a white elephant gift exchange.
7. Confetti Holiday Cocktail/Mocktail: Fill a pretty crystal or colored glass with ice and add 2 parts prosecco or sparkling wine, ½ part St-Germain and top with 2 parts club soda and a splash of cranberry juice (to make it pink!). Stir gently, mixing completely. To garnish, alternate Smash Mallow Candy Cane marshmallows, raspberries and cranberries on a skewer, and add a sprig of mint and a candy cane to the glass! For the Mocktail, replace alcohol with raspberry ginger ale.
8. Confetti Gift Guides: Check out our fun gift guides filled with ideas for all your gifting needs here!
9. Giving Back: We always give back this time of year by sponsoring a family or donating the profits of our holiday show. This year, to tie into our theme of Toy Story and also in honor of one of our students who is fighting leukemia, we're donating toys to Children’s Hospital of Atlanta.
10. Thank You & Happy Holidays!: Use code FUNHOLIDAYTEN by 12/31 in our Confetti Shop for 10% off everything (excluding Twirl)!
Subscribe & Share
You are officially invited to subscribe to our podcast, and we would love you to leave us a 5 star rating and review! We'd also love for you to share our podcast on social media! Tag us and we'll repost!
Let's Get Social!